- Do you feel anxious and stressed with all that is going on?
- Do you feel stuck or unhappy with your current life?
- Are you recovering from a burnout or feeling overwhelmed?
- Is there an important decision to take or would you like to change some unhelpful habits?
- Do you have an important event or performance coming where you need to be focused and at your best?
If any of this applies to you and you would like to have some personalized support, mindfulness-based coaching might be a great opportunity for you.
Our modern dilemma – the overwhelm, the stress, the busy-ness, the constant distractions, and anxiety – leads to a lot of mental suffering. The three major crisis of our times- climate, pandemic and political contribute to even more stress and anxiety for many. Mindfulness is a powerful tool that can help us live with greater calm, ease, and balance. When we practice mindfulness, we cultivate skills that are essential for our wellbeing: we learn to pay attention, calm down and feel more joyful. We make time for our own self-care in the midst of our busy days.
Objectives of individual coaching sessions
In these private coaching sessions, we will use mindfulness, positive neuroplasticity and coaching tools help you better deal with difficult feelings and thoughts, and to focus on what really matters to you. We will explore what gets in your way so that you can flourish more in life.
More specifically we can, for example, work on how to:
- Recover from and prevent chronic stress & burnout
- Prioritise self-care and make room for what matters for you
- Create a better work-life balance
- Replace unhealthy habits by more helpful ones
- Learn ways to manage your energy and emotions
- Improve your focus and performance
- Have more fulfilling relationships and be more mindful in the way you engage with others
Coaching means putting yourself in the driver’s seat, you know what is right for you and how you want to make things happen. It is about finding solutions that work for you and facilitating change in a way that allows you to unlock your full potential. As certified mindfulness trainers we can enrich the coaching approach with mindfulness insights and practices.
Beate Trück, Founder Brussels Mindfulness
Mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity trainer, coach, supervisor, and teacher trainer.
Beate Trück is an experienced trainer and coach. She is a certified mindfulness (MBSR) and positive neuroplasticity trainer. Beate has helped many clients over the past years in group and individual settings. She is also the head of our mindfulness teacher training and the founder of Brussels Mindfulness. She likes to weave in elements of positive neuroplasticity into her coaching as a way to help empower her clients and grow new resources.
Supervision and mentoring:
Beate also provides supervision and mentoring for advanced meditators and teacher trainees. If you already have an existing mindfulness practice, one-on-one mentoring and coaching is a wonderful way to deepen your mindfulness journey and personal growth.
Beate offers coaching and supervision online via Zoom in English, German, French and Dutch (passive understanding of Spanish and Italian).
Alena Reisinger, Coach & Mindfulness Trainer
Human Resources – Talent Specialist, Language Teacher
Learning and (self)-development have always been centre-stage in Alena’s life. At the same time, it is also important to her to help others so that they can go with more ease through life. Her practice is guided by a set of values that are her inner compass for herself as well as in interactions with others: authenticity, responsibility, learning, (self)compassion and presence.
Alena offers coaching online via Zoom in English, German, French, and Dutch.
- 60 minute sessions online via Zoom
- After an initial free intake you are invited to book 3 sessions in a batch if you like our approach
- We also offer executive coaching. Please contact us for more information
Interested in coaching or would you like to know more to determine if it is a good fit?
Click on the button below to complete the intake form and we will get back to you to organize a free, 15-minute intake call to get to know each other and discuss any questions you might have.