Finding inner peace and joy with our daily morning meditations
until 2 April 2021 included
In these turbulent times, mindfulness is a powerful practice to help us develop a calm mind that is less affected by external events. Therefore, we are offering daily morning meditations with various Brussels Mindfulness teachers. These sessions take place every morning for 30 minutes, to start the day in a peaceful way. They are hosted via zoom, an easy to use tool for online meetings which allows for interactivity. It will be just like a regular meditation session in which you can ask questions, share and interact.
The meditations are intended to release fear, to feel connected to and supported by a community of meditators and to start the day with a positive mindset. If we allow our mind to continuously focus on fear and worry, it will become an anxious mind. But if we cultivate peace, contentment and love, we train ourselves to be well and peaceful, even when the world is in distress.
Each morning at 8.00 CET we start the day with a different meditation to tap into our own sense of calm and contentment: calming and grounding, gratitude, loving kindness, mountain meditations and much more. We will also practice some positive neuroplasticity meditations to establish a deep inner core of peace, contentment and love.
At the end of the practice, we offer the possibility to share your experience and how you feel, as you see your meditation companions on the screen. Meditating and sharing in this way is a powerful tool to feel less lonely, more connected and loved. There is a sense of belonging to the "Sangha", a group of like-minded meditators who support each other in these difficult times.
Benefits of meditating in a group
The majority of people who have a daily meditation practice report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Finding peace in the midst of the turbulences of life
- An increased ability to relax and find inner calm
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Cultivating inner qualities of compassion, gratitude and care for yourself and others
- Heightened self-confidence and the feeling of being more in control of your life
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing
- Improved sleep
- More energy and positivity to start your day
Our teacher Jake Dartington explains why mindfulness is so helpful in this pandemic:
Anybody who would like to develop or deepen their meditation practice in a group of like-minded people under the guidance of a teacher is welcome.
These sessions are ideal if you have followed a course with us or if you would like to have a first encounter before starting a course. You are also welcome if you have never meditated before.
- Daily mediation and check-in with each other, from 8.00 to 8.30 CET
- The sessions are led via zoom, an easy to use tool allowing for interactivity between the participants and the teacher
- The sessions are in English
- You will receive the same link for all sessions
- The meditations are led by different teachers so you can enjoy different styles and voices
- Each day there will be a meditation on a different theme
- Some of those meditations are uploaded on our podbean
- The sessions will end on 2 April. As of May we will be back again with new live meditation sessions.
You will receive the zoom link upon registration. Please download the tool before the first session here, so you can enter without issues.
- You can purchase a pass per 5 sessions. If you immediately want to get more sessions, you can increase the amount of passes in the purchase section.
- No upfront registration necessary, you can decide spontaneously whether to join or not (provided you have bought a pass)
- You can start at any moment
- You can come as you are - even in your pyjamas!
5 session pass: €39 (including VAT)
We offer a flexible pass, so you can join when it fits your schedule. If possible, we recommend making this a daily habit to fully benefit from its effects. Please keep track yourself of the amount of sessions you joined and renew your pass when needed.
We want to contribute to the wellbeing of our health care workers, and therefore offer complimentary participation. Should you be part of this group, please contact us to receive your free access. In case you are experiencing financial problems, please contact us as well so we can find a solution together.
Feedback from participants of previous courses and online sessions
"Thank you Beate for this excellent initiative! This meditation session came in very timely and will surely help us all cope in these times of stress and fear. I must say I feel much better prepared to start my day now, after this nice cocktail of meditation practices, with a positive mindset! Have a good day yourself and keep up the good work!"
"This course was everything I expected and so much more! Beate was such a good teacher, so kind and gentle with us and our progress. I really recommend this institute if you want to learn mindfulness. Your life won't be the same afterwards, promised! Thank you so much, Beate, for everything you taught me!"
"I highly recommend Brussels Mindfulness. The teachers and approach were the right balance of providing a conceptual understanding, hands-on practice, personal and peer reflections and dialogue to understand and integrate what we have learnt into what we do and who we are. The impact has been immediate and keeps on going- it is an investment that positively affects the foundation of self and holistic wellbeing."
"The programme was a real eye opener. I love the coach and the group, everything was done in an atmosphere of compassion and understanding. I feel like now I have this big toolbox that I can keep developing and digging into whenever I face difficult and stressful situations."
Please fill out the form below in order to register. Your answers are important for the trainer to understand your motivation to participate.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. For all administrative and practical questions, please contact us via email@example.com. For questions about our courses and events, have a look at our FAQ.
Many thanks for your registration. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Purchase a pass for 5 sessions
Please click the button below to add one pass to your shopping basket. You will be able to increase the amount of sessions in the next step.
You will be asked to fill out your name and further contact details in the next page.
Once you click the registration button, you will be taken to a secure payment system (first e-act.nl and then mollie.com). Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with third parties, except for the information necessary to process the payment.