You can find some meditations to support you through this period on our Podbean account page.
Feel welcome as well to join our daily morning meditations to feel connected with and supported by other meditators.
Instructions for use
We recommended to download the files so you can use them anywhere and at any time without having to be connected to the internet.
Please note: the guided meditations are only intended for use by participants of the courses offered by Brussels Mindfulness. Please do not share them with others.
Also, please find here a guide with some instructions and explanations about how to skillfully deal with difficulties in meditation.
8-Week Mindfulness Course
- You can find a vast selection of guided meditations recorded by our trainers.
- If you prefer the same meditations as on the cd with the book, we recommend you to download the app from the book. There is a small one-time fee to use it, but this has added benefits such as reminders, and the ability monitoring your progress. Here is the link to more information and download directions.
- You can find the guided meditations that come with the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” book for free by following this link.
- The guided meditations from the book can also be found on YouTube through this link.
- Play the guided meditations directly on your computer (not available on mobile): simply click the file and it will start playing.
- Download them on your computer or mobile device (depending on the type of mobile device).
- Add them to your personal Dropbox.
Cours de mindfulness de 8 semaines: Méditations en français
Mindful Parenting Course
Follow-up Mindfulness & Heartfulness Course
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
Mindfulness Teacher Training
Focused Leadership Training
RAIN meditation on self-blame by Tara Brach