Check our online offerings to support you throughout the Corona crisis.
You can find lots of free meditations to support you through this period on our Podbean account page. Podbean now allows for searching specific meditations with a filter. You can also find more meditation and talks on our YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Instructions for use
Below, you will find links to take you to the guided meditations for the course you are following. We recommended downloading the files so you can use them anywhere and at any time without having to be online.
These guided meditations are only intended for use by participants of the courses offered by Brussels Mindfulness. Please do not share them with others.
In below video, our teacher Jake Dartington talks about the postures in meditation:
Click here to download our guide with some instructions and explanations about how to skilfully deal with difficulties in meditation.
8-week mindfulness course
- Meditations recorded by our teachers, sorted by session
- Guided Meditations by Mark Williams that come with the book "Finding peace in a frantic word"
By clicking the links below, you will be taken to a Dropbox folder or a specific page where you will find the meditations for each course.
You can play the guided meditations directly by clicking on the file, download them to your device or add them to your personal dropbox.
Méditations en Français
- Meditation guidées par Beate Trück
- Méditations guidées par Claude Maskens
- Méditations guidées par Emergences
Mindfulness meditaties in het Nederlands
- Meditaties van Nele Costers
- Meditaties van Niels Piette
- Meditaties van Yvonne Tuinte
Achtsamkeitsmeditationen auf Deutsch
Mindful Parenting Course
Mindfulness & Heartfulness Course
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
- Guided meditations for the Positive Neuroplasticity Training with Beate Trück
- Guided meditations by Rick Hanson