You can find lots of free meditations to support you through this period on our Podbean account page. Podbean now allows for searching specific meditations with a filter. You can also find more meditation and talks on our YouTube channel or Facebook page.
Instructions for use
Below, you will find links to take you to the guided meditations for the course you are following. We recommended downloading the files so you can use them anywhere and at any time without having to be online.
These guided meditations are only intended for use by participants of the courses offered by Brussels Mindfulness. Please do not share them with others.
We have a guide with some instructions and explanations about how to skilfully deal with difficulties in meditation as an introduction. In this video, our teacher Jake Dartington talks about the postures in meditation:
8-week mindfulness course
Meditations that come with the book "Finding peace in a frantic word"
These meditations are ideal if you do not have much time:
- listen to the guided meditations that come with the book “Finding Peace in a Frantic World”
- the guided meditations from the book can also be found on YouTube
- If you prefer the same meditations as on the cd that comes with the book, we recommend you download the app. There is a small one-time fee to use it, but it includes reminders and the ability to monitor your progress. Find more information here.
Meditations recorded by our teachers
If you have a little more time or would like to explore other meditations, we invite you to discover the vast selection of guided meditations recorded by our trainers, sorted per session.
You can find more resources and meditations on the Oxford Mindfulness Centre website, with whom we partner for this course.
By clicking the links below, you will be taken to a Dropbox folder where you will find the meditations for that specific course.
You can play the guided meditations directly by clicking on the file, download them to your device or add them to your personal dropbox.
Méditations en Français
- Meditation guidées par Beate Trück
- Méditations guidées par Claude Maskens
- Méditations guidées par Emergences
Mindfulness meditaties in het Nederlands
Achtsamkeitsmeditationen auf Deutsch
Mindful Parenting Course
Mindfulness & Heartfulness Course
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
- Guided meditations for the Positive Neuroplasticity Training with Beate Trück
- Guided meditations by Rick Hanson