Instructions for use
We recommended to download the files so you can use them anywhere and at any time without having to be connected to the internet.
Attention: the guided meditations are only intended for use by participants of the courses offered by Brussels Mindfulness. Please do not share them with others.
Also, please find here a guide with some instructions and explanations about how to skillfully deal with difficulties in meditation.
8-Week Mindfulness Course
- You can find a vast selection of guided meditations recorded by our trainers.
- If you prefer the same meditations as on the cd with the book, we recommend you to download the app from the book. There is a small one-time fee to use it, but this has added benefits such as reminders, and the ability monitoring your progress. Here is the link to more information and download directions.
- You can find the guided meditations that come with the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” book for free by following this link.
- The guided meditations from the book can also be found on YouTube through this link.
- Play the guided meditations directly on your computer (not available on mobile): simply click the file and it will start playing.
- Download them on your computer or mobile device (depending on the type of mobile device).
- Add them to your personal Dropbox.
Cours de mindfulness de 8 semaines: Méditations en français
Mindful Parenting Course
Follow-up Mindfulness & Heartfulness Course
Positive Neuroplasticity Training
Mindfulness Teacher Training
Focused Leadership Training
RAIN meditation on self-blame by Tara Brach