A virtual Intervision for mindfulness teachers who are holding the space for others in these difficult times.
Wednesday 31 March, from 18.30 to 19.30 CET on zoom
This Intervision session in English is for all mindfulness teachers who are holding the space for others in these difficult times. In this session, we would like to provide a safe space in which mindfulness teachers can share their experiences about challenges, opportunities and learning points regarding online teaching.
Some ideas which can be discussed:
- Dealing skilfully with challenges and vulnerabilities as they arise
- bringing more joy into our teaching
- Ideas for great online teaching
- Adaptations to the 8-week programme for online courses and for the lockdown period
- New programmes that might emerge in this situation
- How to stay sane and nourish ourselves so that we don't get exhausted
- How we can support each other
- any other topic you might want to raise
The session will be led by Beate Trück, founder of Brussels Mindfulness and Head of the mindfulness teacher training programme. All mindfulness teachers are welcome, also the ones who are not teaching with Brussels Mindfulness!