Below you can find the practical information concerning the upcoming teacher training, starting in October 2021 and lasting until September 2023.
Level 1 modules: Mindfulness Teacher Training – Foundations Programme
There are 3 immersive, residential modules and one full day, taking place from October 2021 to April 2022. In total, There will be 10 days of teaching for level 1.
- Module 1: 7-10 October 2021 with Lot Heijke and Beate Trück
- Module 2: 14-16 January 2022 with Lot Heijke and Beate Trück
- Module 3: 23-24 April 2022 with Sandrine Rauters
- One Day of Nourishment of your choice with Beate Trück
Upon completion of the foundations year, you will be able to deliver short mindfulness interventions, start guiding meditations and teaching elements of the 8-week programme in a supervised setting.
For more information join our free information session on 20 May with Beate Trück and Lorinda Brinton, participant of the current teacher training.
Level 2 modules: Mindfulness Teacher Training – Advanced Programme
The second level requires participation to a 5-day silent retreat, as well as 4 modules taking place from September 2022 to April 2023. There will be 11 days of teaching and 5 retreat days for level 2. Trainees can also choose to participate in a 5-day silent retreat elsewhere.
- 14 to 18 July 2021 or 6-10 July 2022: Residential 5-day summer retreat with Jake Dartington
- Module 4: 22-25 September 2022 with Lot Heijke, Claude Maskens and Beate Trück
- Module 5: 12-13 November 2022 with Jake Dartington (online module)
- Module 6: 14-15 January 2023 with Lot Heijke and Beate Trück
- Module 7: 17-19 March 2023 with Lot Heijke and Beate Trück
Assessment period with supervision and certification
Module 8, from July to September 2023.
All residential modules take place at Retreat Centre La Maison du Chemin des Roches in Dongelberg, close to Brussels. The retreat centre is a true haven of peace with a beautiful meditation hall, delicious organic and vegetarian food, a large garden and comfortable rooms.
Do not hesitate to contact us to receive the recording of the last information session with Beate Trück, Lot Heijke and Alena Reisinger.
Overview & costs
|Year||Including||Price excl. VAT*||Price incl. VAT*|
||Early bird: € 1.983
Regular: € 2.065
|Early bird: € 2.399
Regular: € 2.499
||Early bird: € 620
Regular: € 661
|Early bird: € 750
Regular: € 800
||€ 2.148||€ 2.599|
||€ 495||€ 599|
* The price does not include single rooms, for which there will be an additional charge. The early bird price to register for the Teacher training lasts until 31 May 2021.
The prices includes the following:
- The fee of the teachers.
- Accommodation for the residential modules (extra charge for single rooms)
- Course material such as handbooks, guided meditations and videos
- Delicious organic vegetarian meals
- Snacks, tea and coffee throughout the day
- Use of the beautiful garden
- Structured review of your progress and assignments
- The diploma after successful completion of the assessment