Cultivating inner resources in uncertain and stressful times from the comfort of your home
After many months of restrictions due to the pandemic we are now in a period of transition. While it is great to move towards normality, these transition times can be quite stressful. For many, the pandemic has been exhausting due to a decreased division between work and private life and the additional efforts the new situation required. Some are grieving the loss of loved ones or are suffering mental illness as a consequence of these difficult times. To others, the new freedom is a little frightening and they are still trying to figure out what feels safe.
According to WHO, the COVID-19 pandemic has taken a heavy toll on the mental health of millions of people with close to one billion people suffering from mental illness in the world. Depression, burnout and anxiety have almost doubled in 2020 compared to 2019.
It is therefore more important than ever to cultivate mental resources such as mindfulness, positivity and self-compassion – and learn how to ground yourself. Mindfulness is a combination of attitudes and skills that can help you live more in the present moment and be less overwhelmed by what life throws at you.
Our online mindfulness programs
We offer several online programmes and events that you can join on zoom. Among others, our online programmes have the following advantages:
- You can log in from the safety and comfort of your house or room
- You can join in from any country from all over the world, provided that the timing works for you
- If you cannot make as session, you can watch the recording afterwards
- There is no travel time needed – you only need a minute to log in
- We always use the same login for all sessions
- All sessions are live with interactive teaching and sharing just like in a in-person class
- Our online courses are 100% health proof and allow you to interact with other people without masks
- The online format does not alter in any way our ability to be present to oneself and to others, nor the depth, the richness and the benefits of practices and teachings
Benefits of a mindfulness course
Research has found that the majority of people completing a mindfulness course report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- An increased ability to relax and to find inner calm
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Heightened self-confidence
- An increased ability to cope effectively with stressful situations
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing
- An improved sleep quality
- A better immune system
Among others, we offer mindfulness-based courses on the following topics:
- 8-week beginner's mindfulness course "Finding peace in a frantic world": learn how to feel less stressed and live more in the present moment
- 4-week good night sleep course: learn how to improve your sleep (again) and develop heathy sleeping habits
- 8-week or intensive mindful parenting course: learn how to be the parent you would like to be and be kind to yourself and your children
- 8-week interpersonal mindfulness course: learn how to relate to others in a more mindful way, increase your presence and improve your communication skills. This is a follow-up course for people having followed the beginners course
- 8-week positive neuroplasticity course: learn how to rewire your brain towards more happiness, contentment and resilience with the help of neuroscience and positive neuroplasticity
- Weekly live group sessions of 1.5 to 2.5 hours
- Lots of practical exercises to build mindfulness into your daily schedule without needing to invest extra time
- Programmes based on the scientifically validated programmes
- Course led by experienced and certified mindfulness teachers
- In-between emails to deepen your learning
- Lifetime access to almost 200 guided meditations by our teachers
- The possibility to watch the recording if you miss a session
We can organise the same type of course specifically for organisations. Contact us if you would like to bring an online course into your workplace.
We believe that mindfulness skills can make this world a better place, not only because it helps to improve individual wellbeing, but also because it leads to wiser choices and more kindness in this world.