To ensure your comfort and safety during our activities, we follow all recommended sanitary guidelines set by the government.
Among others, we take the following health measures for in-person activities:
- Small groups to allow enough space between participants during all activities
- Amenities to wash and disinfect your hands regularly
- Locations are cleaned and ventilated several times a day
- Possibility for outdoor meditations whenever the weather allows it
- Use of masks for indoor activities, in accordance with the local requirements
- Participants are required to stay at home when experiencing symptoms or when in situations that require respecting quarantine measures
Please note that we monitor any change in corona measures and apply them as soon as required by the authorities. This may require us to make changes to our planned events and courses.
- Should the schooling barometer switch to a different colour code within the duration of a course requiring us to teach online instead of in-person, no refund or rescheduling is possible.
- Should we be required to cancel any retreat or other type of in-person event, we will do our best to postpone the activity to a new date or provide you with a relevant alternative activity should you prefer this.