Begin the new season with good habits
NEW: Weekly, online, live guided meditation and deepening sessions with Beate Trück
- Wednesdays from 20.00 to 21.15 CET
- Starting October 5th, 2022
- Session dates: 5, 12, 19, 26 October; 9, 16, 23, 30 November; 7, 14 December (no session 2 November)
- Online via Zoom
Would you like to
- Start or boost a regular meditation habit?
- Shift your mind towards inner calm, gratitude, and connectedness?
- Grow mental resources to face the challenges ahead?
- Meet and share with like-minded people?
- End your day with gratitude?
- Enjoy a relaxing session to ease into sleep?
Easing into fall
Each new season is a shift, a transition, and there is this familiar feeling of ‘starting afresh’ resonating throughout these first days of the season. There might be the wish to build some healthy habits and improve your wellbeing through regular meditation.
However, it is often not easy to do this alone. There might be the intention, but since life is busy and sometimes hectic it is not easy to keep up the good intentions from the start of the season. Therefore, we would like to support you with a 3-month meditation practice session.
Supported by a strong community
It will be just like an in person, live meditation session in which you can ask questions, share, and interact.
Meditating alongside others is a powerful way to feel less lonely, more connected, and loved. There is a sense of belonging to the "Sangha", a group of like-minded meditators who support each other in these difficult times.
Content of the sessions
You will enjoy a range of different meditations to tap into your own sense of calm and contentment: calming and grounding, gratitude, loving kindness, mountain meditations, and much more. We will also practice some uplifting positive neuroplasticity meditations to establish a deep inner core of peace, contentment, and love.
Each session there will be a new topic, introduced through a short teaching, followed by a meditation and some sharing in the group.
We will learn how to develop a deep sense of inner calm and mental resources with mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity practices.
You are invited to join each session, but if you cannot come you can also listen to the recording of the teaching and the meditation.
You'll be supported by a like-minded group of meditators to foster a sense of community and connection.
These sessions are perfect for you if you're looking to deepen or refresh your meditation practice, learn new techniques and insights, and boost your overall wellbeing. Anybody who would like to work with their mind, get new insights and practice in a group of like-minded people under the guidance of a teacher is welcome. Ideally you have already followed a mindfulness course or already have some meditation or yoga practice.
The course is ideal for you if you would like to:
- Build a healthy routine – learn how to meditate and strengthen your meditation practice through dedication and regularity. Commit to take your seat each week, tap into loving awareness, and enjoy the rest of your week with full presence.
- Find comfort in the community – navigate common feelings of loneliness and isolation by connecting with other conscious meditation practitioners around the globe.
- Feel energized and relaxed through a mix of guided movement and sitting meditations in the comfort of your own home.
- Take a pause from all the doing, organizing, and thinking, and simply rest in being.
- Prepare for one of our in-person days of nourishment or retreats so you can fully enjoy these precious moments.
- Enrol in the teacher training starting in October 2023 or are part of the current teacher training.
Benefits of meditating in a group
Scientific research has shown that most people who practice mindfulness report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Finding inner calm in the midst of the turbulences of life
- An increased ability to cope with stress
- Increased focus and concentration
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Cultivating inner qualities of compassion, gratitude and care for oneself and others
- Heightened self-confidence and the feeling of being more in control of life
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing
- Improved sleep and immune system
- Live mediation each Wednesday night, from 20.00 to 21.15 CET
- The sessions are led via zoom, an easy-to-use tool allowing for interactivity between the participants and the teacher
- The sessions are in English
- Upon registration, you will receive the same zoom link for all sessions
- The meditations are led by Beate Trück, mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity teacher, supervisor and teacher trainer
- Each session there will be a teaching and a meditation on a different theme
- You will receive the recording of the session (available for the following 7 days)
- Each week you are invited to meditate on one theme
Senior mindfulness and positive neuroplasticity teacher Beate Trück.
Beate is an experienced mindfulness teacher, teacher trainer and founder of Brussels Mindfulness. She has been trained and certified as a MBSR-teacher by Arbor-Seminare in Germany, and has given many workshops, courses and retreats to an international audience over the past years. She has also been trained on positive neuropsychology by Dr. Rick Hanson from 2015 to 2018 and is since then certified to teach his method. More information on HEAL and positive neuropsychology can be found here. Beate is passionate about accompanying people on their journey towards greater wellbeing and mental growth and loves to facilitate groups.
€299 (incl. VAT) for the 3-month programme, including:
- 10x 1¼ hour sessions
- Teaching, meditation, and sharing combined in every session
- Possibility to watch the recording of a session if you would miss one
- Lifetime access for over 250 guided meditations and access to the podcasts by our teachers
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about our courses and events, have a look at our FAQ.
If you want to discuss something directly with the teacher, you can contact Beate Trück via email@example.com.
Many thanks for your registration. We look forward to meeting you in the course.
Please fill out the form below in order to register. Your answers are important for the trainer to understand your motivation to participate.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
You will be asked to fill out your name and further contact details in the next page.
Once you click the registration button, you will be taken to a secure payment system (first e-act.nl and then mollie.com). Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with third parties, except for the information necessary to process the payment.