Tap into your inner peace and calm with a weekly morning meditation
During the time of social distancing it is important that we come together in other ways. We offer morning meditations with mindfulness teacher Beate Trück each Wednesday and Friday morning from 8.00 to 8.30 am. The sessions take place online via zoom, an easy to use tool for online meetings which allows for interactivity. It will be just like a regular class in which you can ask questions, share and interact.
While we need to be cautious and alert in these uncertain times, it is not helpful to continuously be in a state of fear. Beate offers mindfulness meditations to stimulate oxytocin which help you to tap into your soothing and comforting system. It is now more than ever that we need to practice mindfulness and doing so together has a very powerful effect
The meditations are intended to release fear, to feel connected and supported by a community of meditators and to start the day with a positive mindset. If we allow our mind to continuously focus on fear and worry, it will become an anxious mind. But if we cultivate peace, contentment and love, we train ourselves to be well and peaceful, even when the world is in distress.
We will meet on Wednesdays and Fridays at 8 am and start with a meditation to tap into your own sense of calm. Each time there will be a different theme to the meditation: calming and centering, gratitude, loving kindness, mountain meditations and much more. We will also practice some positive neuroplasticity meditations to establish a deep inner core of peace, contentment and love.
It will also be possibile as well to share your experience and how you feel, as you see your meditation companions on the screen. Meditating and sharing in this way will be a powerful way to feel less alone, more connected and loved.
Benefits of meditating in a group
The majority of people who have a regular meditation practice report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Finding peace in the midst of the turbulences of life.
- An increased ability to relax and find inner calm.
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life.
- Cultivating inner qualities of compassion, gratitude and care for yourself and others.
- Heightened self-confidence and the feeling of being more in control of your life.
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations.
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing.
- Improved sleep.
- Weekly mediation and sharing with each other, on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8.00 to 8.30 am.
- The sessions will run at least until the end of June or even longer., depending on the situation.
- The sessions will be led via zoom, an easy to use tool allowing for interactivity between the participants and the teacher. The programme can be downloaded for free.
- The session will be in English language.
- You will receive the same link for all sessions.
- The sessions are led by an experienced and certified mindfulness teacher.
You will receive the zoom link upon registration. Please download the tool before the first session here, so you can enter without issues.
Everyone who would like to develop or deepen their meditation practice and be supported by a teacher and group is welcome.
- You can purchase a pass per 5 sessions.
- If you want to join for more sessions, you can increase the amount of passes in the purchase section.
- No upfront registration necessary, you can decide spontaneously whether to join or not (provided you have bought a pass).
- You can start at any moment.
- It is also possible to listen to the recorded meditations afterwards on our podbean account.
Teacher: Beate Trück
Single session 10€
Set of 5 sessions 45€
You can get multiple sets if you want to include this meditation into your daily habit.
All amounts are including VAT.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
Feedback from participants of previous courses and online sessions:
"Thank you Beate for this excellent initiative! This first free meditation session came in very timely and will surely help us all cope in these times of stress and fear. I must say I feel much better prepared to start my day now, after this nice cocktail of meditation practices, with a positive mindset! Have a good day yourself and keep up the good work!"
"This course was everything I expected and so much more! Beate was such a good teacher, so kind and gentle with us and our progress.I really recommend this institute if you want to learn mindfulness. Your life wont be the same afterwards, promised! Thank you so much, beate, for everything you taught me!"
"I highly recommend Brussels Mindfulness. The teachers and approach were the right balance of providing a conceptual understanding, hands-on practice, personal and peer reflections and dialogue to understand and itegrate what we have learnt into what we do and who we are. The impact has been immediate and keeps on going- it is an investment that positively affects the foundation of self and holistic wellbeing."
Buying your pass for the meditation sessions
Please fill out the form below in order to purchase your pass for the weekly online meditations.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meditating together.