8 Wednesdays from 12.30 to 14.00
- Starting on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- No session on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
- Ending on Wednesday 12 December 2018.
For all staff members of the European Commission.
Flexible 8-week Mindfulness Course
As of mid October 2018, a new cycle of an 8-week mindfulness course will be organised at the European Commission in Luxembourg, and delivered by a trainer of Brussels Mindfulness.
Mindfulness is a science-based and down-to-earth way to deal better with stress and create more mental space and clarity. So you can live your life – at home and at work – more consciously. A fuller and richer life. More open, more relaxed and more balanced.
In 8 weeks you will learn:
- How to respond more thoughtfully to stressful and challenging situations, rather than reacting automatically and getting more upset.
- How to deal better with difficult thoughts and emotions that might otherwise stress you out or drag you down.
- How to be more focused on what you are doing and finding more calm and clarity in doing so.
- How to balance your time and energy so you can appreciate and enjoy life and work again.
The 8-week programme
- In this training programme you will learn to integrate mindfulness skills in your daily life.
- 8 weekly group sessions of 1,5 hours.
- Flexible programme, adaptable to your agenda.
- Comprehensive manual with handouts and worksheets, and audio downloads to support your practice.
- Lots of practical exercises to build mindfulness into your daily schedule without needing to invest extra time.
- Programme based on the scientifically validated standard mindfulness programmes (MBSR/MBCT).
- Courses led by experienced and certified mindfulness trainers.
The course language is English.
The groups will consist of minimum 8 to maximum 20 participants.
Teacher: Berenice Boxler
For the 8-week mindfulness course, including:
- Book, syllabus and audio downloads
- Small groups (maximum 20 people)
- During the 8 weeks, follow-up per email with more information and useful tips on how to integrate mindfulness into your life
Registration Fee: € 299 (self-paid)
We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your place.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you would have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to discuss something directly with the trainer, here’s how you can contact us:
- Berenice Boxler – email@example.com – +352 621 491 723
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meeting you in the course.