Tuesday 4 August 2020
From 18.30 to 20.00
Come and join us for a nourishing moment with mindful yoga in Parc du Cinquantenaire!
The monthly after-work event to refresh your mindfulness practice, or get a first encounter with mindfulness.
The Mindful Happy Hours are open to everyone who
- is interested in mindfulness and would like to have a first encounter.
- already has some experience with mindfulness and wants a short refresher.
- is looking for a new impulse in practising mindfulness.
- would like to take a pause in the midst of hectic activities.
- likes to have deep and meaningful conversations with like-minded people.
In this session we will do some gentle yoga stretches in the park followed by a sitting or lying down meditation and relaxation.
We start at 18.30 in the Cinquantennaire park, on the meadow on the left side when you enter the park from Place Schuman. We will do some mindful yoga stretches and meditation, helping you to relax and nourish yourself. You can also ask questions and share experiences afterwards.
Please only register if you are sure you will attend. The number of places is limited and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to participate.
If you have registered and you will not be able to attend, please cancel your registration via Eventbrite.
Please bring a mat or a blanket to sit on the grass.
In case of rain announcement the event will take place online. please check your mail shortly beforehand.
Teacher: Beate Trück, mindfulness teacher
Parc du Cinquantenaire, in the meadown on the left side of the park when you enter it from Place Schuman - just look out for a group of people sitting on mats.
Metro: Schuman or Merode