Wednesday 18 March 2020
From 18.30 to 19.30
The monthly after-work event to refresh your mindfulness practice, or get a first encounter with mindfulness.
Special topic on "Finding your inner strength"
The Mindful Happy Hours are open to everyone who
- is interested in mindfulness and would like to have a first encounter.
- already has some experience with mindfulness and wants a short refresher.
- is looking for a new impulse in practising mindfulness.
- would like to take a pause in the midst of hectic activities.
- is looing for deep and meaningful conversations with like-minded people.
- wants to benefit from the healing energy of meditating in a group
We start at 18.30 in the room above the café on the first floor, where we will have privacy and calm. We will offer a variety of mindfulness practices to help you wind down and find some mental space. You can also ask questions, share experiences, …
At 19.30 we will go down to the café for drinks and a nice moment of being together with like-minded people.
For the Mindful Happy Hour we work with donations, in the Eastern tradition of "dana" or generosity. This is an important mindfulness quality and can be a practical exercise in letting go. Generosity is also a way of cultivating kindness. It creates joy, both for the giver and the receiver.
We suggest a donation of € 10 per person to contribute for the rent of the room and the work of the teacher. Drinks are not included in this donation. You can make your donation at the event itself.
Please only register if you are sure you will attend. The number of places is limited and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to participate.
If you have registered and you will not be able to attend, please let us know through email@example.com.
With mindfulness teacher Beate Trück and Silke Lalvani
Place du Luxembourg 10
Metro: Trône / Maelbeek