Wake up and breathe in community with our morning meditations
In these turbulent times, mindfulness is a powerful practice to help us develop a calm mind that is less affected by external events. Therefore, we are offering live morning meditations with different teachers from Brussels Mindfulness. These sessions will take place on Tuesday and Friday morning at 8.00 for 30 minutes, to start the day in a peaceful way. The live sessions are hosted online via zoom, an easy-to-use tool for online meetings which allows for interactivity. It will be just like a regular live meditation session in which you can ask questions, share and interact.
The meditations are intended to release fear, to feel connected and supported by a community of meditators and to start the day with a positive mindset. If we allow our mind to continuously focus on fear and worry, it will become an anxious mind. But if we cultivate peace, contentment and love, we train ourselves to be well and peaceful, even when the world is in distress.
On Tuesday and Friday morning at 8.00 CET we start the day with a mix of mindful movement and sitting meditations. You will enjoy a range of different meditations to tap into your own sense of calm and contentment: calming and grounding, gratitude, loving kindness, mountain meditations and much more. We will also practice some uplifting positive neuroplasticity meditations to establish a deep inner core of peace, contentment and love.
Meditating together with others is a powerful way to feel less lonely, more connected and loved. There is a sense of belonging to the "Sangha", a group of like-minded meditators who support each other in these difficult times. You can join at any time - the group is open to everyone!
Benefits of meditating in a group
Most people who have a daily meditation practice report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Finding peace amid the uncertainty of the pandemic
- An increased ability to relax and find inner calm
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life
- Cultivating inner qualities of compassion, gratitude and care for yourself and others
- Heightened self-confidence and the feeling of being more in control of your life
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing
- Improved sleep
- More energy and positivity to start your day
Anybody who would like to develop or deepen their meditation practice in a group of like-minded people under the guidance of a teacher is welcome.
These sessions are ideal if you have already followed a course or if you would like to have a first encounter before starting a course. You are also welcome if you have never meditated before.
These meditations are meant for those who want to:
- Build a healthy routine – learn how to meditate, and strengthen that meditation practice through dedication and regularity. Commit to take your seat each morning, tap into loving awareness, and enjoy your day with full presence.
- Find comfort in the community – navigate common feelings of loneliness and isolation by connecting with other conscious meditation practitioners around the globe.
- Feel energized and relaxed through a mix of guided movement and sitting meditations in the comfort of your own living room.
- Take a pause from all the doing, organizing and thinking and simply rest in being.
- Prepare for one of our in-person days of nourishment or summer retreats so you can fully enjoy these precious moments.
- Live mediation on Tuesday and Friday mornings, from 8.00 to 8.30 CET
- The sessions are led via zoom, an easy-to-use tool allowing for interactivity between the participants and the teacher
- The sessions are in English
- Upon registration, you will receive the same zoom link for all sessions
- The meditations are led by different teachers so you can enjoy different styles and voices
- Each day there will be a meditation on a different theme
- Some of those meditations are uploaded on our podbean where you can listen to them at other times of the day again
- You can purchase a pass per 5 sessions for €39
- If you immediately want to join buy more sessions, you can increase the amount of passes in the purchase section. Please take into account that the meditations last until Friday 2 July, so ensure you use all your sessions by then
- No upfront registration necessary, you can decide spontaneously whether to join or not (provided you have bought a pass)
- You can start at any moment
- You can come as you are - even in your pyjamas!
The following teachers are guiding the morning meditations on an alternating schedule:
5 session pass: €39 (including VAT)
We offer a flexible pass, so you can join when this fits in your schedule. If possible, we recommend making this a daily habit to fully benefit from its effects. Please keep track yourself of the number of sessions you joined and renew your pass when needed.
"The 8-week course was a real eye opener. I loved the coach as well as the group. Everything was done in an atmosphere of compassion and understanding. I feel like now I have this big toolbox that I can keep developing and digging into when I face stressful situations."
"I highly recommend Brussels Mindfulness! The teachers and approach were the right balance of providing a conceptual understanding, hands-on practice, personal and peer reflections and dialogue to understand and integrate what we learnt into who we are and what we do. The impact has been immediate and keeps on going - it is an investment that positively affects the foundations of self and holistic wellbeing!".
"I am now meditating every day! I found the course a good balance of theory, practical and sharing vs actually meditating."
"High quality teachers and extraordinary communication and pedagogical tools (handbook, to-the-point emails, languages, knowledge..). Extraordinary mindfulness course which should be a must for everyone .... impossible not to like it! Mindfulness attitudes so much needed in hectic times.... and delicious raisins (you will find out why)!"
Read more testimonials here and read a long reflection by one of our participants here.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact email@example.com. For questions about our courses and events, have a look at our FAQ.
If you want to discuss something directly with the teacher, you can contact Beate Trück via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your registration. We look forward to meeting you in the course.
Please fill out the form below in order to register. Your answers are important for the trainer to understand your motivation to participate.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
Purchase a pass for 5 sessions
Please click on the button below to add one pass to your shopping basket. You will be able to increase the amount of sessions in the next step.
You will be asked to fill out your name and further contact details in the next page.
You will be taken to a secure payment system once you click the registration button (first e-act.nl and then mollie.com).
Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be shared with third parties, except for the information necessary to process the payment.