A virtual intervision for mindfulness teachers who are holding the space for others in these difficult times
Tuesday, 30 March from 19.00 to 20.00 CET
Led by Beate Trück
This intervision session in English is for all mindfulness teachers who are holding the space for others in these difficult times. In this session we would like to provide a safe space in which mindfulness teachers can share their experiences about challenges, opportunities and learning points regarding online teaching.
The following can be discussed:
- the do's and dont's of online teaching
- adaptations to the 8-week programme for online courses and for lockdown period
- new programmes that might emerge in this situation
- how to stay sane and nourish ourselves so that we don't get exhausted
- how we can support each other.
The session will be led by Beate Trück, founder of Brussels Mindfulness and Head of the mindfulness teacher training programme.
All mindfulness teachers are welcome, also the ones who are not teaching with Brussels Mindfulness!
Upon registration you will receive the link to zoom a few hours before the event.