Part 1: Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 June 2018
Part 2: Saturday 30 June & Sunday 1 July 2018
Each day from 10.00 to 16.00 (lunches included, non-residential)
- Have you had enough of being stressed out, of worrying or feeling down, and do you want to find inner peace?
- Do you wish to live a life that you actually enjoy and that brings you fulfilment?
In 2 weekends you will learn:
- How to respond more thoughtfully to stressful and challenging situations, rather than reacting automatically and getting more upset.
- How to deal better with difficult thoughts and emotions that might otherwise stress you out or drag you down.
- How to be more focused on what you are doing and finding more calm and clarity in doing so.
- How to balance your time and energy so you can appreciate and enjoy life and work again.
In this training programme you will learn to integrate mindfulness skills in your (busy) daily life.
- 2 x 2 days on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The standard 8-week mindfulness programme, given in an intensive format (2 sessions per day, over 4 days). Ideal for people who cannot commit to 8 consecutive weeks.
- Optional follow-up session a few weeks after the last weekend.
- Comprehensive book and manual with handouts and worksheets, and audio downloads to support your practice.
- Lots of practical exercises to build mindfulness into your daily schedule without needing to invest extra time.
- Programme based on the scientifically validated standard mindfulness programmes (MBSR/MBCT).
- Courses led by experienced and certified mindfulness trainers.
- Beautiful and convenient location, easy to reach with public transport.
This course is given in English.
The group will consist of minimum 8 to maximum 20 participants.
With mindfulness trainer Steve Savels.
Rate: € 447
For the intensive mindfulness course, including:
- Book, syllabus and audio downloads
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- Small groups (less than 20 people) in a beautiful location
- Follow-up per email with more information and useful tips on how to integrate mindfulness into your life
We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your place and to enable us to decide in time whether there are enough participants to organise the course.
We believe that money should not be an obstacle for your health and wellbeing. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and the rates are too high for you, please get in touch with us before the registration so that we can find an appropriate solution together.
Please note: Several Belgian health insurances cover part of the mindfulness course. Please get in touch with your health insurance to find out about the procedure to get a refund.
Please fill out the form below in order to register for the intensive mindfulness course.
Your answers to these questions are important for the trainers to be able to admit you to the course.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will never be shared with third parties.
We will get in touch with you if we have any questions, so please provide the phone number on which we can most easily reach you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you would have any questions.
For administrative and practical questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you want to discuss something directly with the trainer, here’s how you can contact us:
- Steve Savels – firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 473 93 29 14
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meeting you in the course.