Wednesday 24 January 2018
From 18.30 to 19.30
The monthly after-work event to refresh your mindfulness practice, or get a first encounter with mindfulness.
The Mindful Happy Hours are open to everyone who
- is interested in mindfulness and would like to have a first encounter.
- already has some experience with mindfulness and wants a short refresher.
- is looking for a new impulse in practising mindfulness.
- would like to take a pause in the midst of hectic activities.
- likes to have deep and meaningful conversations with likeminded people.
We start at 18.30 in the room above the café on the first floor, where we will have privacy and calm. We will offer a variety of mindfulness practices to help you wind down and find some mental space. You can also ask questions, share experiences, …
At 19.30 we will go down to the café for drinks and a nice moment of being together with likeminded people.
We suggest a donation of € 10 per person to contribute for the room and the trainer. Drinks are not included in this donation. You can make your donation at the event itself.
Please only register if you are sure you will attend. The number of places is limited and we want to give as many people as possible the opportunity to participate.
If you have registered and you will not be able to attend, please let us know through email@example.com.
Trainer: Steve Savels