Free 5-day online journey to sleep better
A self-paced online journey starting on Monday 19 April, with yoga teacher Lyuba Byessonova.
Do you often find yourself tossing and turning in bed for more than half an hour before you finally fall asleep (if at all)?
Do you wake up during the night, unable to fall asleep again?
Or maybe you wake up feeling tired, even after 8 hours of sleep?
Sleep is the best meditation.
– Dalai Lama
If you answered 'yes' to at least one of the above, you could benefit from our Good Night Sleep Journey, a free 5-day journey to sleep better.
By joining this free sleep journey, you will:
- Discover five accessible relaxation practices including breathing, yoga and meditation that prepare your body for sleep.
- Learn five crucial healthy sleeping habits that can improve the quality of your sleep.
- Notice a difference in the quality and quantity of your sleep.
This journey is an introduction to our 4-week Good Night Sleep course starting on 5 May, where you will learn even more in-depth techniques suiting your personal situation to improve the quality of your sleep.
- As of Monday 19 April at 9:30, you will receive a daily e-mail with a link to a written tip on improving your sleeping habits and a recorded relaxation practice to help you fall asleep faster, maintain your sleep and wake up refreshed.
- Reading the page will take about 5 minutes, and the relaxation practice takes between 10-15 minutes. So in total, you will spend about 15-20 minutes a day on this journey.
- This journey is self-paced, meaning you can read the tips and practise relaxation techniques whenever it suits your schedule. However, it is best to practice the relaxation techniques about one hour before going to sleep or, even better, right before bedtime.
- You will have access to the Good Night Sleep Journey for two weeks until 2 May. So if you can't follow the journey in the week of April 19, you can do it later. Or even better – redo the journey again!
- The tips and the recordings are in English.
- This journey is accessible for everyone*. You don't need any special props. Most of the practices can be done directly in bed.
Register by filling in the form at the bottom of this page
You will receive a welcome e-mail with further practical details upon registration.
For more information about our 4-week sleep course starting on 5 May, click here.
This journey is not specifically designed for people with an official medical diagnosis of any sleep disorder (e.g. insomnia) or for anyone who regularly uses prescribed medication (e.g. sleeping pills, antidepressants). The practices will be helpful; however, we can't guarantee it will cure your sleep disorder.
This journey is not a substitute for any medical treatment plan, so please continue following your doctor's advice.
With yoga teacher Lyuba Byessonova.
Lyuba is passionate about yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Having suffered a burnout years ago with some sleeping issues, she has specialised in applying mindfulness and yoga techniques to sleep and helping others to develop healthy sleeping habits. Participants like her compassionate and enthusiastic approach.