Saturday 14 September with mindfulness teacher Beate Trück
From stress and struggle to calm focus
- Do you feel tired and exhausted by everything that is continually going on in your life?
- Do you get stressed by the overwhelming quantity of tasks and demands that you are facing every day?
- Are you wondering how on earth you can find some peace of mind in the midst of all this busyness?
In this free mindfulness workshop you will discover how to:
- respond adequately to stressful situations, so you will feel calmer and more focused.
- stay sane in challenging circumstances and deal effectively with stress.
- find inner calm and contentment in order to live a meaningful and joyful life.
Content of the workshop
The workshop will be in English and is open for everyone who wants to deal with stress more effectively.
This will be an interactive workshop in which you will learn more on how stress actually works, what its effects are and how mindfulness can help you to deal better with it.
You will learn some practical exercises and you will get some tools that you can immediately use in your own - probably very busy - life.
You will be able to ask questions and share your experiences. Or you can come just to listen, which is perfectly fine. You are welcome as you are.
With mindfulness teacher Beate Trück.
Please note that there will be taken pictures during the workshop to be used for the website and social media. If you do not want to be photographed, please let the teacher know when arriving for the workshop.
What participants said after previous workshops:
“The way you explained how stress works and how you made it visual, really brought it home. I never realised that it had such an impact.”
“You really gave away a lot of information and tips, it was very insightful for me.”
” I’ve applied the practical exercises that you taught in the workshop and they do work. They’ve helped me to deal better with stressful situations at work.”