Finding inner peace and joy with our daily morning meditations
In these turbulent times, mindfulness is a powerful practice to help us develop a calm mind that is less affected by external events. Therefore, we are offering daily morning meditations with different teachers from Brussels Mindfulness. These sessions will take place every morning at 8 am for 30 minutes, to start the day in a peaceful way. The live sessions are hosted online via zoom, an easy-to-use tool for online meetings which allows for interactivity. It will be just like a regular live meditation session in which you can ask questions, share and interact.
The meditations are intended to release fear, to feel connected and supported by a community of meditators and to start the day with a positive mindset. If we allow our mind to continuously focus on fear and worry, it will become an anxious mind. But if we cultivate peace, contentment and love, we train ourselves to be well and peaceful, even when the world is in distress.
Each morning at 8.00 CET we start the day with a different meditation to tap into your own sense of calm and contentment: calming and grounding, gratitude, loving kindness, mountain meditations and much more. We will also practice some uplifting positive neuroplasticity meditations to establish a deep inner core of peace, contentment and love.
At the end of the practice, we will offer the possibility to share your experience and how you feel, as you see your meditation companions on the screen. Meditating and sharing in this way is a powerful way to feel less lonely, more connected and loved. There is a sense of belonging to the "Sangha", a group of like-minded meditators who support each other in these difficult times. You can join at any time- the group is open to everyone!
Benefits of meditating in a group
Most people who have a daily meditation practice report lasting physical and psychological benefits, including:
- Finding peace amid the uncertainty of the pandemic.
- An increased ability to relax and find inner calm.
- Greater energy and enthusiasm for life.
- Cultivating inner qualities of compassion, gratitude and care for yourself and others.
- Heightened self-confidence and the feeling of being more in control of your life.
- An increased ability to cope more effectively with stressful situations.
- A greater sense of overall wellbeing.
- Improved sleep.
- More energy and positivity to start your day
Our teacher Jake Dartington explains why mindfulness is so helpful in these pandemics:
Anybody is welcome who would like to develop or deepen their meditation practice and do so in a group of like-minded people under the guidance of a teacher.
These sessions are ideal if you have already followed a course or if you would like to have a first encounter before starting a course. You are also welcome if you have never meditated before.
- Daily live mediation and check-in with each other, from 8.00 to 8.30 CET
- On weekdays, except during school holidays
- We will continue as long as the lockdown lasts
- The sessions are led via zoom, an easy-to-use tool allowing for interactivity between the participants and the teacher.
- The sessions are in English.
- You will receive the same link for all sessions.
- The meditations are led by different teachers so you can enjoy different styles and voices.
- Each day there will be a meditation on a different theme
- Some of those meditations are uploaded on our podbean where you can listen to them at other times of the day again.
You will receive the zoom link upon registration. Please download the tool before the first session here, so you can enter without issues.
- You can purchase a pass per 5 sessions for 39€
- If you immediately want to join buy more sessions, you can increase the amount of passes in the purchase section
- No upfront registration necessary, you can decide spontaneously whether to join or not (provided you have bought a pass)
- You can start at any moment
- You can come as you are - even in your pyjamas!
The following teachers are guiding the morning meditations on an alternating schedule:
5 session pass: €39 (including VAT)
We are offering a flexible pass, so you can join when this fits in your schedule. If possible, we recommend making this a daily habit to fully benefit from its effects. Please keep track yourself of the number of sessions you joined and renew your pass when needed.
We want to contribute to the wellbeing of our health care workers, and therefore would like to offer complimentary participation. Should you be part of this group please contact us to receive your free access. Also, in case you experience financial problems please contact us so we can find a solution together.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
Feedback from participants of previous courses and online sessions:
"Thank you Beate for this excellent initiative! This first free meditation session came in very timely and will surely help us all cope in these times of stress and fear. I must say I feel much better prepared to start my day now, after this nice cocktail of meditation practices, with a positive mindset! Have a good day yourself and keep up the good work!"
"I'm so happy to hear that the morning meditations will continue in January, They are so very beneficial during these uncertain times."
"This course was everything I expected and so much more! Beate was such a good teacher, so kind and gentle with us and our progress.I really recommend this institute if you want to learn mindfulness. Your life wont be the same afterwards, promised! Thank you so much, Beate, for everything you taught me!"
"I have to say that I find the morning meditations extremely beneficial and very good. A great way to start my day."
"I highly recommend Brussels Mindfulness. The teachers and approach were the right balance of providing a conceptual understanding, hands-on practice, personal and peer reflections and dialogue to understand and itegrate what we have learnt into what we do and who we are. The impact has been immediate and keeps on going- it is an investment that positively affects the foundation of self and holistic wellbeing."
"The 8-week programme was a real eye opener. I love the coach and the group, everything was done in an athmosphere of compassion and understanding. I feel like now I have this big toolbox that I can keep developping and digging into whenever I face difficult and stressful situations."
Listen to this interview about the benefits of mindfulness with some participants of our last mindfulness course:
Buying your pass for the meditation sessions
Please fill out the form below in order to purchase your pass for the daily online meditations.
Your answers to these questions are important for the trainer to be able to admit you to the course.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meeting you in the course.