8 Saturday mornings from 10.00-12.00
- Starting on Saturday 20 October 2018.
- No session on Saturday 3 November 2018.
- Ending on Saturday 15 December 2018.
Flexible 8-week Mindfulness Course
Have you had enough of being stressed out, of worrying or feeling down, and do you want to find inner peace?
Do you wish to live a life that you actually enjoy and that brings you fulfilment?
In 8 weeks you will learn:
- How to respond more thoughtfully to stressful and challenging situations, rather than reacting automatically and getting more upset.
- How to deal better with difficult thoughts and emotions that might otherwise stress you out or drag you down.
- How to be more focused on what you are doing and finding more calm and clarity in doing so.
- How to balance your time and energy so you can appreciate and enjoy life and work again.
The 8-week programme
- In this training programme you will learn to integrate mindfulness skills in your daily life.
- 8 weekly group sessions of 2 hours.
- Flexible programme, adaptable to your agenda.
- Comprehensive manual with handouts and worksheets, and audio downloads to support your practice.
- Lots of practical exercises to build mindfulness into your daily schedule without needing to invest extra time.
- Programme based on the scientifically validated standard mindfulness programmes (MBSR/MBCT).
- Courses led by experienced and certified mindfulness trainers.
- Beautiful and convenient locations, easy to reach with public transport.
The course language is English.
Flexibility: switching between parallel sessions per week
Parallel courses are offered almost simultaneously by different trainers on different days of the week: Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings.
You register for a specific day but whenever you can’t make it to a session you can switch to the other day of the week to catch up the missed session. In this way, you will be able to participate in as many sessions as possible and still be able to manage your other responsibilities in a flexible way.
The groups will consist of minimum 8 to maximum 20 participants.
Trainer: Steve Savels
For the 8-week mindfulness course, including:
- Book, syllabus and audio downloads
- Small groups (maximum 20 people) in a beautiful location
- During the 8 weeks, follow-up per email with more information and useful tips on how to integrate mindfulness into your life
- Delicious and relaxing teas at every session
We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your place and to enable us to decide in time whether there are enough participants to organise the course.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
We believe that money should not be an obstacle for your health and wellbeing. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and the rates are too high for you, please get in touch with us before the registration so that we can find an appropriate solution together.
Several Belgian health insurances cover part of the mindfulness course. Please get in touch with your health insurance to find out about the procedure to get a refund.
Registration for the 8-week mindfulness course on Saturdays
Please fill out the form below in order to register for the 8-week mindfulness course on Saturday mornings.
Your answers to these questions are important for the trainers to be able to admit you to the course.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will never be shared with third parties.
We will get in touch with you if we have any questions, so please provide the phone number on which we can most easily reach you.
Important information: In order to start the mindfulness course it is important that you are in good physical and mental health. Especially if you are suffering from acute depression or burn-out, we recommend you to postpone the course until you feel better. If you have professional support from a doctor or psychotherapist, you may wish to consult them first and discuss your ability to participate in the course. The trainers of Brussels Mindfulness are happy to discuss this with you on the phone; however, we cannot take any responsibility for your decision to participate in the course or not.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you would have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to discuss something directly with the trainer, here’s how you can contact us:
- Steve Savels – email@example.com – +32 473 93 29 14
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meeting you in the course.
If you want to meet us in person or if you would like to get a flavour of the mindfulness practice, come and join us in our of our "Mindful Happy Hour". You can find the dates of the upcoming events in Café Luxembourg here.