8 Thursdays from 12.30 to 14.00
- Starting on Thursday 25 January 2018.
- No session on Thursday 15 February 2018.
- Ending on Thursday 22 March 2018.
For all staff members of the European Commission.
Flexible 8-week Mindfulness Course
As of January 2018, a new cycle of 8-week mindfulness courses will be organised at the European Commission in Brussels and in Luxembourg, and delivered by the trainers of the Brussels Mindfulness Institute.
Mindfulness is a science-based and down-to-earth way to deal better with stress and create more mental space and clarity. So you can live your life – at home and at work – more consciously. A fuller and richer life. More open, more relaxed and more balanced.
In 8 weeks you will learn:
- How to respond more thoughtfully to stressful and challenging situations, rather than reacting automatically and getting more upset.
- How to deal better with difficult thoughts and emotions that might otherwise stress you out or drag you down.
- How to be more focused on what you are doing and finding more calm and clarity in doing so.
- How to balance your time and energy so you can appreciate and enjoy life and work again.
The 8-week programme
- In this training programme you will learn to integrate mindfulness skills in your daily life.
- 8 weekly group sessions of 1,5 hours.
- Flexible programme, adaptable to your agenda.
- Comprehensive manual with handouts and worksheets, and audio downloads to support your practice.
- Lots of practical exercises to build mindfulness into your daily schedule without needing to invest extra time.
- Programme based on the scientifically validated standard mindfulness programmes (MBSR/MBCT).
- Courses led by experienced and certified mindfulness trainers.
The course language is English.
Flexibility: switching between parallel sessions per week
Parallel courses are offered simultaneously by different trainers on different moments in the week. In Brussels, courses take place on Tuesdays (European Quarter) and Thursdays (Beaulieu site).
You register for a specific day but whenever you can’t make it to a session you can switch to the other session that same week. In this way, you will be able to participate in as many sessions as possible and still be able to manage your other responsibilities in a flexible way.
The groups will consist of minimum 8 to maximum 20 participants.
Trainer: Beate Trück
For the 8-week mindfulness course, including:
- Book, syllabus and audio downloads
- Small groups (maximum 20 people)
- During the 8 weeks, follow-up per email with more information and useful tips on how to integrate mindfulness into your life
Registration Fee: € 299
We encourage you to register as soon as possible to secure your place and to enable us to decide in time whether there are enough participants to organise the course.
Please check our terms & conditions about cancellations and refunds.
We believe that money should not be an obstacle for your health and wellbeing. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and the rates are too high for you, please get in touch with us before the registration so that we can find an appropriate solution together.
Registration for the 8-week mindfulness course on Thursdays
Please fill out the form below in order to register for the 8-week mindfulness course on Thursdays.
Your answers to these questions are important for the trainers to be able to admit you to the course.
The information you provide will be treated confidentially and will never be shared with third parties.
We will get in touch with you if we have any questions, so please provide the phone number on which we can most easily reach you.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you would have any questions. For administrative and practical questions, please contact email@example.com.
If you want to discuss something directly with the trainer, here’s how you can contact us:
- Beate Trück – firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 476 89 29 41
Many thanks for your registration and we are looking forward to meeting you in the course.