Mindful Parenting Course
- Have you had enough of being stressed out by your kids and then feeling guilty and depleted afterwards?
- Would you like to be more present and connected with your children?
- Do you wish to live your life as a parent with a real sense of joy and serenity and with better focus on the important things?
In the course you will learn:
- What mindful parenting looks like and why it can help you in every aspect of your daily life with your loved ones.
- How to stay present in whatever situation arises, how to stay grounded yourself and how to stay connected to your child/children, even when they do not act as you wish.
- How to respond more thoughtfully to stressful and challenging family situations, rather than reacting automatically and getting more upset.
- How to deal better with difficult thoughts and emotions that might otherwise stress you out or drag you down in a spiral of helplessness and frustration.
- How to integrate mindfulness into your family so that your life as a parent can be more joyful and rewarding.
Benefits of the mindful parenting approach:
- Rediscovering the joy and fun in the parenting when before there was only shouting, frustration, and ordering.
- Getting to know yourself better and becoming aware of the importance of self-care and self-nourishment: Allowing yourself to not only be a parent but also an individual person with your very unique needs and dreams to refill your tank.
- Exploring your triggers and your red buttons and being able to notice the tension BEFORE the children push them.
- Learning to pause before reacting – and later regretting. This allows for so many more choices of responses.
- Less perceived stress and more calm and balance in your daily life.